Much like anything in your home, TV screens get dirty with fingerprints and dust and require a periodic cleaning LCD screen. Keeping your TV screen clean is essential for ensuring a clear picture. However, cleaning the front of your TV is not something that should be left for the cleaning lady. The use of certain cleaning products and solvents can damage the front of your TV screen. Special care must be taken in order to make sure that your TV screen is cleaned properly. Every kind of TV has different steps for proper cleaning. If you are unsure what kind of TV you own, consult your TV user’s manual to ensure that you are using the right cleaning method.
- Direct-View – Older direct view TV’s can be cleaned with glass cleaner and a paper towel. Newer tubes that may contain any special coatings, like an anti-glare coating, should be cleaned with a damp cotton cloth. If you are unsure if you have any special coatings, it is best to be safe and use the damp cloth.
- Plasma – Plasma owners should clean the front of the TV with a soft, damp cloth. The use of a mild soap for heavy cleaning is acceptable. The use of heavy cleaning agents could strip the special coatings on the screen, and paper products can scratch the front of the TV.
- LCD Flat Panel – Be careful with flat panel LCD TVs Use a slightly damp soft cloth to cleaning LCD screen, then immediately dry with a soft cloth. Do not press hard on the screen during cleaning. Doing so could cause severe damage to the display. Do not use any cleaning solvents, such as glass cleaner or soaps, to clean the LCD screen. Paper products could scratch the front of the screen. If you have a pet or child that rubbed something on the screen that you feel could stain or damage it, contact your local TV service center for assistance.
When dusting the TV cabinets, dust with a damp cloth or a mild cleaner. Paper products can scratch the surface of high-gloss cabinets, so avoid paper products. Heavy cleaners can strip the finish off of TV cabinets over time. When cleaning speaker grilles, dust with a dry cloth. Wet cleaners could stain or damage the grille cloth.
- LCD screen scratch fix tips
- How touch screen works
- Reasons behinds Laptops Heat Up
- Speeding Your Computer Is Easy!
- PHP Books purchase
- Ruby programming books to purchase
- How to Increase website Traffic by Publishing RSS Feeds
- How to take the webpage screenshot
- Procedure to block lost mobile
- SEO Tips And Techniques – Part1