Indian Gas launched 24 hours refill booking through SMS or Phone. Book your gas refill as shown below simple steps.
1. Dial given toll free number from your landline or mobile
2. Select the language options
3. Enter the land-line number of your distributor
4. Select the option for refill booking.
This is the first time when you try to book the refill. Next time when you try to call the IVR number from Same landline then IVR number automaticly identify your consumer number and book the refill.
The IVRS/SMS numbers applicable for each state are below. Check for your city :
|Noida & Delhi||9911554411|
SMS based booking steps as below
If you are using the SMS facility for the first time, then SMS IOC < STD Code + Distributor’s Tel. Number > < Consumer Number > to xxxxxxxxxx. For example, in case the distributor’s telephone number is 26024289 and consumer number is QX00827C, SMS shall be send as follow : IOC 1126024289 QX00827C. For subsequent bookings, send SMS IOC to xxxxxxxxxx. Check your circle SMS number for above chart.
- How to register Phone do not call Registry
- Webcam installed on mount Everest
- Micromax A116 Canvas HD Released
- Swami Vivekananda’s Chicago Speeches