Aadhaar will be considered as a proof of identity and address in India, Aadhaar will be issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India.
You can check aadhaar status on mobile with below simple steps. You have to use your registered mobile number for sending the SMS. Your mobile operator may charge you standard SMS prices. If your Aadhaar number has been generated then your Aadhaar number will be sent back to you as SMS and if your Aadhaar number has not been generated then the current status will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS.
UID STATUS <14 Digit EID>
and send it to
For example, if your enrollment number is 2007/60756/05425, then send SMS like this
UID STATUS 20076075605425
- Hidden facts of your mobile phone
- Online PF Transfer process time taken
- Best Online Share Trading Account
- Procedure to block lost mobile
- How to find Income Tax Ward/Circle to file tax return
- Best free inventory management software
- How touch screen works
- Tips to Increase Laptop Battery Life
- Buying Used Computers vs Refurbished computer
- Medical Tourism India, Best Hospitals in India, travel health