Are you feeling daily started putting weight? Then you have to read this article without fail. When you gain weight the first thing to bother you is food. You instantly make your mind for a weight loss program to get rid of those extra fats. This involves cutting down on the intake of calories as much as you can. This also means that you have to sacrifice some of your favorite foods and develop a rigid eating manner. That’s tough definitely.
To reduce a pound of fat in one month you need to cut 100 calories a day from your daily diet. One pound of body fat is equal to about 3,500 calories. So if you plan to cut 100 calories daily, you are actually cutting 3,100 calories (approximately one pound). Losing one pound in one month will not require you to undertake rigid weight loss regimen.
Follow some of the top 10 tips and you’ll be able to cut 100 or more calories in an easy way. These top 10 tips for cutting calories have been tested time and again and have found to be very truthful. You too can adopt these if you face similar concerns.
- While preparing two slices of French toast, use nonfat milk and egg whites instead of using whole milk and eggs.
- Try to have all fruit jam instead of butter on your toast. Spread one tablespoon of jam instead of butter.
- Prefer steaming the asparagus instead of frying it in one tablespoon of butter or oil.
- Drink half cup of nonfat milk instead of one cup of whole milk.
- Instead of having munching on Five Star snack on an orange and banana for easy weight loss.
- You definitely love chicken kebab, right? You can still have it. Simply replace two or three chunks of chicken and add fresh whole mushroom instead. Make it healthy and help yourself in your weight loss goals.
- Start using unsweetened applesauce instead of sweetened applesauce.
- Add half cup of dried fruits instead of any other unhealthy snack.
- For sandwich use two slices of whole grain bread instead of wheat bread.
- On a rush? Eat a high-fiber English muffin instead of apple muffin.
- Munch on dark chocolates.
- Love hot chocolate? Replace it with equally tasty yet more healthy drink. Have steamed one percent milk flavored with almonds.
- Instead of custard yogurt, try including nonfat yogurt in your diet.
- Instead of having twelve-ounce can of cola try to drink twelve-ounce can of diet cola.
- While preparing cream sauce from butter and flour, use 1 percent milk and cornstarch.
- Replace batter-fried mushrooms with fresh raw mushrooms.
- Eating potato chips can help you in your weigh loss. Sounds weird? No need to totally avoid potato chips. Just have oven-baked potato chips instead of regular potato chips.
- Avoid macaroni salad for lunch and replace it with spinach salad.
- If you are having two tablespoon of peanut butter on your sandwich cut it down to 1 tablespoon.
- Instead of putting one tablespoon of mayonnaise in tuna salad, use only one tablespoon.
Follow these tips and you will see the difference in your weight loss goals in a just a month. These tips for cutting 100 or more calories will easily help you cut the desired amount of calories from your diet without having the need to sacrifice all favorite dishes.
- Balanced Weight Loss Diets programs
- Easy Weight Loss Tips for healthy lifestyle
- Weight Loss Tips from Ayurveda
- Green tea weight loss diet
- Herbs used for Obesity
- Yoga and Weight Loss
- Reasons behind Overweight
- Facts about weight loss Surgery