Samsung Galaxy S3.super powerd by a 1.4 GHz Quad Core processor, and runs on the smart Android v4 (CS) OS, Upgradable to 4.1.2 on OTA. Latest android support multi-window multitasking, rich notifications, customizable home screens, resizable widgets, interesting games, easy interactivity and many more from the android play store.
The Samsung S3 has 4.8-inch HD, super AMOLED touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. Mali-400 GPU and and 1 GB of RAM and Exynos quad core processor can run any games with no lags. Samsung TouchWiz user interface is custom built for the Android OS.
The Samsung S3 has redefined smartness and user-friendliness with the S Voice feature that allows you to simply talk to your phone like it listens to you and give instructions. You can ask your darling S3 to turn off the alarm, reject or answer a call, turn the music up or down, or even tell the camera when to shoot and when to shut all.
Samsung s3 has great 8MP camera that provides superb quality pictures and allows you can store in its 16GB internal memory, you can add micro SD card as well. The camera inculcates features like Geo-tagging, face and smile detection, auto focus and image editor. You can also enjoy HD video recording on your Galaxy S3 and it got 1.9MP front camera for video chat.
The Galaxy S3 is powered by a powerful 2100 mAh Li-Ion battery that supports 2 days normal usage and 30 days standby time. The real smart AllShare Play feature on the S3 allows you to stay connected wirelessly, Wifi direct enable to play video directly on your HD TV.
- Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 8 MP Primary Camera
- 1.9 MP Secondary Camera
- 4.8-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen
- 1.4 GHz Quad Core Processor
- Wi-Fi Direct Enabled
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 64 GB
- Light weight just 133g
- Preloaded with Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS, not Jelly bean(4.1.2), OTA upgrade is available for 4.1.2.
- Takes a lot of time to recharge.
- Gets heated up quickly and the bad thing is that you can feel if you are playing heavy games
Buy this device if:
- You are Android app developer and taking this thing seriously.
- You are frequent traveler.
- If you want to use features regularly described above.
Do not buy this device if:
- You are not going to use the features like, S Beam, Wifi Direct, Smart Share
- You do not want to play games, record memos, make reminders, record high-end videos, set schedules.
- Just want to play music, record videos and images. There are cheaper smartphones available that can do these jobs too.
- LG Optimus G v Samsung Galaxy S III
- Apple iPad 2 VS Samsung Galaxy Tab Comparison
- LG Optimus 2X P990 review
- LG Optimus L9 Review
- Samsung Galaxy S LCD I9003 review
- Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Review
- Sony Ericsson XPERIA Pro Review
- Comparison – LG G-Slate vs Apple iPad vs Motorola Xoom
- iPad vs Samsung Galaxy tab vs Dell Streak comparison.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo review