Android 4.1.2 jelly bean update available for Samsung galaxy S3. You can get the following features after upgrading to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
- Smooth performance and stability
- TouchWiz Nature UX
- Multi window with multitasking feature
- Lockscreen with many customization options
- Direct Call, Pop-up Play and Smart Stay features.
- Notification bar with more Notification Toggles.
You should wait for some more time to get the out of the box jelly bean update, Now it is one the air upgrade available.
Upgrade can be done using Samsung’s Kies application. Some of the tips before upgrading the new android
- Take the backup phone contents
- Make sure Samsung Galaxy S3 has at least 80 percent battery power.
- Better to uninstall all the application before upgrade to avoid frequent crash
- GALAXY Tab 2 WIFI
- Key difference between Galaxy S vs Galaxy S Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Rate Reduced
- Samsung Galaxy S LCD I9003 review
- Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Review
- LG Optimus L9 Review
- Best Android Backup Applications
- Nokia c7 vs Samsung wave 2 comparison
- ESPN Cricket live update mobile widget and application
- How to backup mobile phone contacts online